This error message indicates that your authentication credentials are invalid. This could happen for several reasons, such as:
- You are using a revoked API key.
- You are using a different API key than one under the requesting organization.
- You are using an API key that does not have the required permissions for the endpoint you are calling.
To resolve this error, please follow these steps:
- Check that you are using the correct API key and organization ID in your request header. You can find your API key and organization ID in your account settings here.
- If you are unsure whether your API key is valid, you can generate a new one here. Make sure to replace your old API key with the new one in your requests and follow our best practices.