This error message indicates that the API key you are using in your request is not correct. This could happen for several reasons, such as:
- You are using a typo or an extra space in your API key.
- You are using an API key that belongs to a different organization.
- You are using an API key that has been deleted or deactivated
- Your API key might be cached.
To resolve this error, please follow these steps:
- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies then try again.
- Check that you are using the correct API key in your request header. Follow the instructions in our Authentication section to ensure your key is correctly formatted (i.e. 'Bearer <API_KEY>')