This error message indicates that you have hit your maximum monthly spend (hard limit) for the API. This means that you have consumed all the credits or units allocated to your plan and have reached the limit of your billing cycle. This could happen for several reasons, such as:
- You are using a high-volume or complex service that consumes a lot of credits or units per request.
- You are using a large or diverse data set that requires a lot of requests to process.
- Your limit is set too low for your organization’s usage.
To resolve this error, please follow these steps:
- Check your current quota in your account settings here. You can see how many tokens your requests have consumed here.
- If you are using a free plan, consider upgrading to a pay-as-you-go plan that offers a higher quota.
- If you need a quota increase, you can apply for one here. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.