An APIConnectionError indicates that your request could not reach our servers or establish a secure connection. This could be due to a network issue, a proxy configuration, an SSL certificate, or a firewall rule.
If you encounter an APIConnectionError, please try the following steps:
- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection. You may need to switch to a different network, use a wired connection, or reduce the number of devices or applications using your bandwidth.
- Check your proxy configuration and make sure it is compatible with our services. You may need to update your proxy settings, use a different proxy, or bypass the proxy altogether.
- Check your SSL certificates and make sure they are valid and up-to-date. You may need to install or renew your certificates, use a different certificate authority, or disable SSL verification.
- Check your firewall rules and make sure they are not blocking or filtering our services. You may need to modify your firewall settings.
- If the issue persists, contact our support team and provide them with the following information:
- The model you were using
- The error message and code you received
- The request data and headers you sent
- The timestamp and timezone of your request
- Any other relevant details that may help us diagnose the issue