An InvalidRequestError indicates that your request was malformed or missing some required parameters, such as a token or an input. This could be due to a typo, a formatting error, or a logic error in your code.
If you encounter an InvalidRequestError, please try the following steps:
- Read the error message carefully and identify the specific error made. The error message should advise you on what parameter was invalid or missing, and what value or format was expected.
- Check the documentation for the specific API method you were calling and make sure you are sending valid and complete parameters. You may need to review the parameter names, types, values, and formats, and ensure they match the documentation.
- Check the encoding, format, or size of your request data and make sure they are compatible with our services. You may need to encode your data in UTF-8, format your data in JSON, or compress your data if it is too large.
- Test your request using a tool like Postman or curl and make sure it works as expected. You may need to debug your code and fix any errors or inconsistencies in your request logic.
- Contact our support team and provide them with:
- The model you were using
- The error message and code you received
- The request data and headers you sent
- The timestamp and timezone of your request
- Any other relevant details that may help us diagnose the issue
Our support team will investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.